- FI Outlooks Continue Stabilising in 1Q22 Amid Negative Actions
- Ransomware a Growing Cyber Risk for US Corporates, Financials, Govt
- War, Stagflation Risks to Financial Institutions Are Concentrated in Emerging Markets
- Mexican Payroll Lending Reform Could Reduce Credit Risk
- Aviation Headwinds Pose Challenges to China Aircraft Lessors
Non-Bank Financial Institutions
With coverage of over 800 Non-Bank Financial Institutions globally across 13 different subsectors, as well as in-depth analysis and commentary on the market, Fitch is the go-to source for NBFI ratings and research.
Ratings Navigator is a visual overview of the key quantitative and qualitative factors Fitch analyzes to arrive at an entity’s credit rating, and embodies our commitment to providing clarity to investors and issuers.
Criteria explain our forward-looking ratings approach. Criteria reports identify rating drivers and assumptions, and highlight the scope and limitations of our analysis.
Decentralised Finance May Divide into Regulated and Unregulated
We cover over 800 NBFI entities
Make better-informed credit decisions with access to an expanded suite of Non-Bank Financial Institutions research produced by expert Fitch Ratings analysts.
Keep your skills current with one of Fitch Learning's live online non-bank financial institutions courses. Places are limited.
Credit Encyclopedia Series: Decentralised Finance
Our comprehensive guide covers everything from the characteristics of the DeFi ecosystem, the ratings considerations, key risk factors and regulatory considerations in the space, and more.Learn More