- Florida’s Reedy Creek Dissolution Bill Heightens Bondholder Uncertainty
- FI Outlooks Continue Stabilising in 1Q22 Amid Negative Actions
- DM Banks Face Profit Challenges After Bounce-Back from Pandemic
- Shipping Fragmentation, Importance Deprioritise Decarbonisation
- Stagflation Could Push US Leveraged Finance Default Rates to 5%
Our international media relations team is dedicated to helping journalists and media outlets. Get in touch with your regional media relations team.
Get in touch with our Media Relations team in Asia Pacific.
Get in touch with our Media Relations team in Europe and the Middle East
Get in touch with our Media Relations team in Latin America.
Get in touch with our Media Relations team in North America.
Fitch Solutions has today launched a new product, Fitch Ratings ESG Relevance Scores Data, which allows market participants to transparently and easily analyse credit risk as it relates to environmental, social and governance factors for Fitch-rated entities.
Fitch Ratings has been recognised as the Corporate, ESG, Public Finance and Sovereign Rating Agency of The Year by The Asset, a leading financial magazine in the Asia-Pacific. The agency also earned a special award for its response to the Covid-19 pandemic...