Criteria By Sector
- Florida’s Reedy Creek Dissolution Bill Heightens Bondholder Uncertainty
- FI Outlooks Continue Stabilising in 1Q22 Amid Negative Actions
- DM Banks Face Profit Challenges After Bounce-Back from Pandemic
- Shipping Fragmentation, Importance Deprioritise Decarbonisation
- Stagflation Could Push US Leveraged Finance Default Rates to 5%
Infrastructure & Project Finance
Master Criteria describe the basic foundation for our ratings within a sector.
Criteria Complements are referenced in the Insurance Rating Criteria, and constitute criteria outputs.
Cross-Sector Criteria explain Fitch’s approach to topics that relate to multiple areas or audiences.
Sector-Specific Criteria describe Fitch’s analytical approach for individual sectors, and address specific credit factors. Criteria is applied consistently, making Fitch's ratings comparable across global financial markets. We link to the Criteria Reports used to assign a particular rating at the bottom of every Rating Action Commentary.
01Transportation Infrastructure Rating Criteria
Fitch has combined our Ports, Airports, and Toll Road criteria into one comprehensive Transportation criteria. Please find our Criteria Exposure Draft and other useful resources explaining the changes below. We are also asking that you send feedback to email@example.com before April 14.
Transportation Infrastructure Criteria Snapshot
Replaces and combines toll roads, airports and port criteria.
Fitch Transportation Infrastructure Criteria
Click here to view our webinar outlining the changes being made to our Transportation Infrastructure CriteriaAvailable On-Demand