- Florida’s Reedy Creek Dissolution Bill Heightens Bondholder Uncertainty
- FI Outlooks Continue Stabilising in 1Q22 Amid Negative Actions
- DM Banks Face Profit Challenges After Bounce-Back from Pandemic
- Shipping Fragmentation, Importance Deprioritise Decarbonisation
- Stagflation Could Push US Leveraged Finance Default Rates to 5%
Code of Conduct & Ethics, and Related Policies
01Code of Conduct
Throughout Fitch Ratings' history, it has established and implemented policies, procedures, and internal controls designed to ensure the objectivity and integrity of its ratings. The Fitch Ratings Code of Conduct, which reflects the principles of the IOSCO Code of Conduct Fundamentals for Credit Rating Agencies, and the below policies exemplify our commitment to following the core values that drive the way we conduct our business – objectivity, independence, integrity, and transparency.
- Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Firewall Policy
- Confidential Information Policy
- Global Securities Trading and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Segregation of Commercial & Analytical Activities
- Policy on Complaint Handling
- Rating Solicitation and Participation Disclosure Policy
- Restriction on Providing Advice
- Rotation Policy
- Look Back Procedure Reviewing Analytical Work of Leavers
- Statement on "Definition of Ancillary Business"
Market participants and the public are welcome to have a voice regarding Fitch Ratings and its policies. Please contact me or the appropriate Regional Compliance Officer listed on this page with any questions, concerns, or complaints.
Bruce Legorburu Chief Compliance Officer firstname.lastname@example.org