- Imported Inflation Will Have Less Benefit for Eurozone Public Finances
- Pandemic Entrenched State Population Changes, Migration Key Factor
- Fitch Ratings Now Forecasts Two Fed Rate Hikes This Year, Four in 2023
- Omicron Increases Growth Risks and Policymaking Challenges
- Swedish Output to Surpass Pre-Pandemic Levels This Year
Global Economic Outlook 2022
Insights On: US and Canada Sovereign and Macro Outlook
The Fed’s recent hawkish turn could see it removing well over USD2 trillion of liquidity from the banking system by the end of 2024, with potentially significant implications for credit markets.Watch Playback
Commentaries by James McCormack, Fitch Ratings Global Head of Sovereign Ratings, on key issues affecting the world economy.
These quarterly reports track high-frequency macroeconomic data for countries in JP Morgan's Next Generation Market Index. Covering five years of historical data, the information has been harmonized as far as possible across all countries to facilitate comparisons.
This bi-monthly macro data dashboard tracks high-frequency data series for 20 major economies – developed and emerging – to assess global economic prospects and macro risks. Covering five years of historical data, the information has been harmonized as far as possible across all countries to facilitate comparisons.Learn More
Global Economic Outlook
The outlook for global GDP growth has deteriorated significantly as inflation challenges intensify and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine threatens global energy supplies.