- UK CVA Ruling Confirms Landlords’ Limited Bargaining Power
- UK Hospitality to Face Staff Shortages, Margin Pressures
- UK Structured Finance Asset Performance to Worsen Despite EU Trade Agreement
- UK Higher Education, NHS Trusts, Public Transport Face Brexit Risk
- Global Port Congestion May Spur Greater Automation, New Capex
Explore our latest Brexit insights on the credit implications of the UK's departure from the EU.
Fitch Ratings’ UK international scale public credit ratings can continue to be used post-Brexit for regulatory purposes in the EU, and its EU international scale public credit ratings can similarly be used for regulatory purposes in the UK.
None available at this time
Changes in UK-EU trading arrangements are likely to significantly curtail the pace of the UK’s economic recovery in 2021, as the Brexit transition period ends on 1 January 2021.
2019 Global Sovereign Conference Hong Kong – The Rating Watch Negative on the United Kingdom
Excel at managing your credit risk, gain deeper insights into the debt markets and get comprehensive macroeconomic intelligence using the Fitch Connect platform.